Quickfound.net's YouTube channel features documentary, educational & training
films which have been improved with both audio and video noise reduction.
The National Center for Biotechnology Information's Entrez search service provides access to millions of citations, abstracts, and many full text articles in PubMed-Medline and other life sciences databases, with links to online journals. Other biomedical databases can be searched using the selector, click on the text link to get details.
Vadlo life sciences search allows users to search within five categories:
• Protocols category will let you search for methods, techniques, assays, procedures, reagent recipes, plasmid maps, etc.
• Online Tools will cater calculators, servers, prediction tools, sequence alignment and manipulation tools, primer design etc.
• Seminars are essentially powerpoint files for presentations, lectures and talks.
• Databases will take you to databases, resources, compilations, lists etc. It is here that you can also search for your favorite genes and proteins.
• Software category is for bioinformatics experts who are looking for codes, scripts, algorithms, executables, downloadable programs and collaborations.
Google Scholar searches many academic journals with this one form:
Scientific Document and Citation Search: CiteSeerx (originally ResearchIndex, then CiteSeer), hosted by Penn State's School of Information Sciences and Technology, "is a free public service that aims to improve communication and progress in science". Over 1,164,939 articles and over 22 million citations are included in the index. The system provides information on most cited articles, citations and authors.
Science Search: Scirus is a new science search engine from Elsevier. The results are highly selective, and may include non-text files like PDF. Scirus currently indexes over 60 million science related pages from the Web and membership sources such as ScienceDirect, MEDLINE on BioMedNet, Beilstein on ChemWeb and Neuroscion. Search Help Advanced Search
Biology Articles & Links - Biochemistry News
Science Search - Reference - News Search
Biology and Biosciences News
This page's URL is: http://scitech.quickfound.net/biology_medical_news_search.html
about quickfound • mouseover privacy note • ad cookie info • copyright © 2000-2013 by Jeff Quitney • contact: email@example.com
Free Browser Downloads: Internet Explorer 9 Firefox Opera Google Chrome Safari
recent updates: • WTA Birmingham & Nuremberg • Mars • NASA Orion & SLS • Space • Guatemala • Brazil • Golf • Pageants • Shops